Bank Teller Service with Customer Deposit Transaction Over Business Counter
Plus-size your balance with higher interest earnings. Our NXT Plus checking pays .99% APY* on your balance up to $15,000 — just for doing simple banking activities that you’re probably already doing. Even though you’ll be saving big, you’ll also enjoy full access to your funds with unlimited debit card transactions and up to 10 checks per month. Conveniently manage your funds with free electronic services.
- .99% APY* on balances up to $15,000
- 0.25% APY on balances over $15,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren’t met
- Unlimited debit card usage
- Bank online, 24/7 with the following free e-services:
- Free SimpleView personal finance manager
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking & bill pay
- Free online statements
- Free NXT debit card (with instant debit card printing)
- Write up to 10 checks per month. Exceed 10 checks – $0.25 per item
- Access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs nationwide via the Access Network
- $100 minimum deposit to open ($50 if you are a student)
- No minimum balance
To qualify for the NXT Plus preferred rates, you must meet the following requirements during the monthly statement cycle:
- Debit Cards: At least 12 debit card purchase transactions must post and settle to your account per monthly statement cycle.
- Online/Mobile Banking: Be enrolled and log into Online/Mobile Banking at least one time per monthly statement cycle.
* APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Check with your new accounts representative for current interest rates.
Minimum balance to open the account – You must deposit at least $100 to open this account.
Debit card transactions – Unlimited debit card transactions
Fees associated with your account –
- Excess fee of $.25 per check that post to the statement in excess of 10 per statement cycle
- There is a $3.00 charge for a paper statement per statement cycle
Rate information – Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change.
Frequency of rate changes – We may change the interest rate on your account daily.
Determination of rate – At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account.
This is a tiered rate account that pays a high rate of interest, as well as a second tier rate of interest, if you meet the qualification criteria, and pays a lower rate of interest if you do not meet the qualification criteria. Please refer to our separate rate disclosure within the online account opening system for current rate information.
Qualifications – To qualify for the NXT PLUS preferred rates, you must meet the following requirements during the monthly statement cycle –
- At least 12 debit card purchase transactions must post and settle to your account per monthly statement cycle
- Be enrolled and log into Online/Mobile Banking at least one time per monthly statement cycle. Please contact us for details on how to enroll.
Transactions must post and settle to your account during each monthly statement cycle. They may not be in a pending state to qualify. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date the transaction was made to post and settle to an account.
Compounding and crediting frequency – Interest will be compounded every month. Interest will be credited to your account on the last day of the statement cycle.
Effect of closing an account – If you close your account before interest is credited; you will not receive the accrued interest.
Daily computation method – We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
Accrual of interest on noncash deposits – Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit noncash items (for example, checks).
Limitation on number of accounts – Limit one NXT PLUS account per social security number
Additional terms – You will automatically qualify for the preferred rates for the first statement cycle after account opening.
Account rate and fees – Please refer to our separate rate disclosure within the online account opening system for current interest rate and annual percentage yield information and to our separate fee schedule within the online account opening system for additional information about charges.
Overdraft fee transaction categories – The categories of transactions for which an overdraft fee may be imposed are those by any of the following means: check, in-person withdrawal, ATM withdrawal, or other electronic means.
APY information is accurate as of June 1, 2020, is subject to change and may change after account opening. Fees could reduce earnings on account.