Business people with a piggy bank
Earn tiered interest on your balance!
- Avoid the $8.00 maintenance fee by maintaining a $1,500 minimum daily balance during the statement cycle
- Unlimited check writing**
- Unlimited debit card usage
- Bank online, 24/7 with the following free e-services:
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking & bill pay
- Free online statements
- Free VISA® debit card (with instant debit card printing)
- Access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs nationwide via the Access Network
- $1,500 minimum deposit to open
- Instant Access phone line
* APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Check with your new accounts representative for current interest rates.
Minimum balance to open the account – You must deposit at least $1,500 to open this account.
Fees associated with your account –
**If balance falls below $1,500, there is a charge of $.25 per check that post to the statement in excess of 20 per statement cycle.
There is a $3.00 charge for a paper statement per statement cycle – this charge is waived for customers 55 years of age or older
Rate information – Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change.
Frequency of rate changes – We may change the interest rate on your account daily.
Determination of rate – At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account.
Compounding and crediting frequency – Interest will be compounded every month. Interest will be credited to your account on the last day of the statement cycle.
Effect of closing an account – If you close your account before interest is credited; you will not receive the accrued interest.
Daily computation method – We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
Accrual of interest on noncash deposits – Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit noncash items (for example, checks).
Account rate and fees – Please refer to our separate rate disclosure within the online account opening system for current interest rate and annual percentage yield information and to our separate fee schedule within the online account opening system for additional information about charges.
Overdraft fee transaction categories – The categories of transactions for which an overdraft fee may be imposed are those by any of the following means: check, in-person withdrawal, ATM withdrawal, or other electronic means.
Check with your new accounts representative for current interest rates.